SMO Team Member Of The Month September 2017

Congratulations to Teresa Pangallo, our September Team Member of the Month! Teresa is a supervisor for SMO in Forest City, NC.  She has been with SMO since June, 2016. She was nominated by her Account Manager, Ben Hawkins, who said ‘Teresa always gets excellent inspection scores, has great customer rapport and a great attitude.’  David Murphy, SMO President, added “We are very thankful to have Teresa and her team as part of the SMO family.  She does a great job in leading her team to care about the cleanliness of our customers facilities”.

We asked Teresa what she enjoys most about her job and being part of the SMO team: ‘I enjoy working with my coworkers – I have an excellent team. With SMO I’ve really enjoyed getting the opportunity to really learn the trade, and I like engaging with the admin team’ Congratulations, Teresa! We’re very blessed to have you on the SMO team.

No comments:

Post a Comment