SMO Team Member Of The Month August 2017

Congratulations to Charmaine Rippy, our August 2017 Team Member of the Month! Charmaine is a Site Supervisor in Gastonia for SMO, and has been with us since October of 2015. She was nominated by her Account Manager, who said ‘Charmaine is always on time. She has a good attitude and is very kind and professional with our customers.’

We asked Charmaine what she enjoys most about her job and being part of the SMO team:
‘I like cleaning – also working this part time job, with the flexibility it gives me, supports me in my pursuit of volunteer work and that makes me feel good. What I like most about SMO is the professionalism from my manager and the employee incentives like SMO bucks.’ Well done, Charmaine – we’re happy you’re on the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment