SMO July Team Member Of the Month

Berenice Toribio
Congratulations to Berenice Toribio, our July Team Member of the Month! Berenice is a Cleaning Technician in Winston-Salem and has been with us since July of 2016. She was nominated by her Account Manager who said, “Berenice is one of my best employees - customers love her, we always receive a good comments about her, she is always on time and has excellent attendance.’

We asked Berenice what she enjoys most about her job and being part of the SMO team: “I just love to clean. I like everyone I work with. I love the special events that SMO does for us like the Christmas Party.” We are blessed to have Berenice on the team. She received a special certificate and a watch in recognition of her accomplishment.  Congratulations,  Berenice!

No comments:

Post a Comment